第一和第二个星球 the First and Second Star(三)
第二个星球
Here comes my admirer.
小王子:早上好。你戴了一顶好玩的帽子。
Good morning. You are wearing a funny hat!
虚荣的人:那是致敬时用的。当人们鼓掌时,你必须举起帽子回应。鼓掌啊!
This hat is for greetings. When the people clap, you must answer back by raising the hat. Clap your hands!
小王子:让我鼓掌?这比参见国王更有意思。
Clap my hands? This is more interesting than the visit to the king.
虚荣的人:你真的崇拜我吗?
Do you really admire me?
小王子:崇拜是什么意思?
What does that mean,admire?
虚荣的人:意思是你把我当做最英俊、最富有的人。
It means that you think of me as the handsomest, the richest man.
小王子:但你是这个星球上唯一的人吗?
But you are the only man on this star!
虚荣的人:请你崇拜我,求求你……
Please admire me, please…
小王子:我崇拜你,但我不认为那很重要。大人们真的很奇怪。
I admire you. But I don’t think that is important. The grown-up are really strange.
全学科群,学习网课资料添加 微信:a350684171 备注:学习!
如若转载,请注明出处:https://www.zmz22.com/8993.html